16 Things that Dhoom 3 taught me....

Discussion in 'Arts and Photography' started by JD666, Dec 22, 2013.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

All those who have not watched Dhoom - 3, Spoiler alert.

Things that Dhoom 3 teaches me -

1) No cop in the US of A speaks Hindi, and since they want to nab a local thief, they need the help of India's Top Cop and his shady-never-clearing-US-Govt-Visa-Clearance Sidekick. Apparently they are extremely incompetent as well, that they do not have adequate resources at their disposal to nab a suspect (Probably because of the Government Closure).

2) You can drive an Auto Rickshaw on the roof of buildings that have walls weak enough for ACP Jai Dixit to punch people thru.

3) If you brake correctly, A motorcycle has the momentum to send you flying 30 feet in the air (Vertically up).

4) You apparently have to dance and act to show a bank you are feasible as an investment, they no longer re-possess your property due to non-payment of dues.

5) "Tumhari Aisi ki Taisi" are appropriate last words for someone cursing before killing himself. And so appropriate that it remains a message throughout the movie. Who says stuff like that? Someone's Granny for sure.

6) A bank has the right to fire a COP and revoke his privileges and Firearm. Who gave him permission to start firing in the first place???

7) SWAT Team, Helicopters are just a phone call away.

:cool: Motorcycles can transform into Jet Skis and Submersibles (Take that 007), with no damage to the engine or loss of power. And you can always join 2 bikes together to boost your power!

9) Jousting on Motorcycles is as normal as Drifting is in Japan.

10) Apparently The Great Indian Circus has all foreign performers, probably from the other Indian, not our sub-continent.

11) You can bring a Multi-Million Bank down by throwing it's money on the streets and burning the rest. Or possibly by blowing up the Name on the front of the building only. Yea, that's gonna destroy it right.

12) News reporters in Chicago have a strong Indian accent (probably so Indians watching the news in US can understand them).

13) You can negotiate with an Indian Cop on Foreign Soil, even though you are a US resident/Citizen and he has next to no jurisdiction.

14) Chicago is the place to be, from Transformers, to SuperMan and now Dhoom 3. It's also the place where you have very little city traffic and can do whatever you feel like, coz the police is extremely in-efficient. No wonder aliens have been eying it for so long that it got Bollywood's attention as well.

15) Even though the Great Indian Circus re-started with stolen money, it's absolutely appropriate that the show must go on, and it survives (as the greatest show on Earth).

16) Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai should consider themselves extremely lucky to have their asses handed back to them. All other thieves have sadly not made it till now in the other Dhoom Movies.

P.S - Katrina Kaif fans are gonna have a field day with this movie.. So much skin show! (that's about all that she did :p )

2. BkrevWlevqe

BkrevWlevqe RAIDer

Worst movie ever huh? Hope you had Dispirin or something for afters lul.

Vinny likes this.
  3. JD666

Had to come home, have a beer and Rum mix and then watch some regular movies to calm myself.

Vinny likes this.
  4. WingZero

WingZero RAID Rookie

I was dhoomed errr....doom3d for 3hrs :cry:

Vinny, MrsJD666 and JD666 like this.
  5. dbg

dbg RAID Staff Staff Member

the fate of the D3 might befall me tomorrow .. pray for me guys :cry:

Vinny and JD666 like this.
  6. JD666

Keep some movies as back up to watch when you get home.. oh BTW I think I managed to fix dhoom 3. Gonna reveal my version of the movie soon.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

Vinny likes this.
  7. Vinny

Vinny RAID Rookie

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fu*k maaaannn!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2013 ---
    dgb u got f**uked in the 3d hall yet ? :p

8. Rockfella

Rockfella Nordic Staff Member

Hilarious writeup :D Have not watched any Dhoom since 1.

JD666 likes this.
  9. MrsJD666

MrsJD666 Ruling the Devil Staff Member

Means ye wali filam ek dum jhakkaas hoing :wink1:

Its like, "Its mind blasting, sir. Anything can blow your mind. This was just mind blasting.."

harryneopotter, Vinny and JD666 like this.
  10. Vinny

Vinny RAID Rookie

One would notice that the word puntar has been used too many a times!

You can ride a bike on a rope with tyres deflated, and when you hit the ground, the tyres inflate automatically(atleast they could have shown that the tyres were auto-inflatable, when they have shown all tricks from the Transformers to the Spiderman)

Jai Dixit took seconds to recover from a minor accident when his foot got stuck underneath the heavy Sports bike. But it took him and Kartina forever to reach the spot on the bridge when the double Aamir jumped off the Cliff!!

Bhai if you have taken a loan from the bank, you have to return it or declare bank corrupcy and Live a happy life wtf!

Aamir is wearning the best gear and looking good too!. Whereas our versitile Incpector hasn't changed his dressing style or his hair style since the release of doom! 2001-2002 almost a decade or more. Neither has the puntar of the movie Ali evolved rofl!!!!

To the add the icing on the cake, the songs are even worse than the movie itself!

The foreign lady cop had an almost silent role!

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Rockfella: 172 Points (Bouva! Bawaal!) Dec 27, 2013
    dbg, JD666, MrsJD666 and 1 other person like this.
  11. dbg

dbg RAID Staff Staff Member

Excellent tear down,

I feel such careless portrayal actually dumbs down the audience even further.

Vinny likes this.
  12. Vinny

Vinny RAID Rookie

@DGB this was told to me by my teacher (He is originally from Hyderabad)

The South Indian movies for e.g. bodyguard. We take these movies in Humor! but down south it is taken seriously can u beat that sh*T!:wtf:

JD666 likes this.
  13. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

I have not watched a single hindi movie in last 6 month, probably one of the best spells ever.

14. JD666

Ditto.. But D-3 Had to be seen! Never gonna get those 3 hours or my money back..

15. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

Well, to be frank I was avoiding hindi movie since last 5 years. I have seen very few since I came here, but once in a while I go to friend's place and these people cannot see anything but hindi movies.