2013 Audi RS5 dynamic driving and engine sounds

Discussion in 'T&AA - Travel and Anything Automotive' started by RajaPraveen, Jul 10, 2012.

Share This Page

1. RajaPraveen

RajaPraveen Black Jeebus Staff Member

2013 Audi RS5 dynamic driving and engine sounds

A friend of mine bought the 2012 version a few weeks ago so i this 2013 version has really caught my attention, there could be a little bit of jealousy involved. :p.​
    Having driven the 2012 version like for a whole day i know how this car actually feels to drive.​
    BTW, the video is pure sex,Watch with with sound.​

Nicko, JD666 and ManISinJpr like this.
  2. rpm

rpm Lizard king Staff Member

i like the way how the uninitiated migth confuse it for a standard a4 , modified a little consmetically by the owner. and then the 330d'er decides to leave me in the dust. and then i modulate the throttle. and he goes dafuq?

its like those cornering moments alongside the boats, but only ridiculously better.

3. RajaPraveen

RajaPraveen Black Jeebus Staff Member

RS5 is actually bigger than the A4 like how the the M3 is bigger than the 3 series, only the c63 is the same size as the normal C class. if you see one in person you will clearly not get confused.The s4 and the bmw 335xi will look similar to the A4 and 3 series.

I've driven all the three(m3,rs5 and C63), personally i feel C63 is the most enjoyable while the rs5 is the most easiest to drive and practical, any one will push the rs5 hard easily but wont do the same with the C63.M3 is in the middle, while it is not as crazy fun as the c63 it is also not as easy to drive or as practical or as good looking as the rs5.M3&c63 like all fully rear wheel driven,front engine cars will slip and slide on normal road conditions but will be fun on track.

but yeah your point is right, it is like a super car under a normal sedan body so you will take many into surprise.:)

JD666 likes this.