And the 2015 Formula 1 season is a go!

Discussion in 'F&F - Food and Fitness' started by JD666, Mar 14, 2015.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

My money is on Mercedes ruling the roost, but apparently Sebastian Vettel is getting some good times in practice as well. Probably down to the new Pirelli tyres, but maybe Ferrari is looking at a comeback of sorts.

Mercedes and Ferrari look comfortable taking the top 4, however there is a mixed bag of sorts behind. Mclaren could've shown a strong fielding, but with Alonso out and a spin, they couldn't really do much.

My guess is it's going to be a 4 way shootout between Red Bull - McLaren - Lotus and Williams. Sauber, Force India, Toro Rosso will take the scraps after them.

Surprizes - Toro Rosso could be one, Sauber could be another.

Now for Qualifying in a few hours and the First Grand Prix of 2015, the Australian Grand prix on Sunday!

2. MOZ

MOZ RAID Leader Staff Member

Mercedes takes first and second.

3. JD666

Told ya

4. JD666

There's speculation that Red Bull might look at exciting Formula 1. Adrian Newey is already out, and the new engine restrictions are not in favor.

I feel they should bring back put stop refueling. It's still a tyre frenzy only. Adding Refuelling will allow them to turn the engines up to 11 and showcase some fast racing.

5. MOZ

MOZ RAID Leader Staff Member

They're just crying because of their fall from the top and trying to strong arm FIA into changing rules by giving threats to quit. I think they should stick to the rules, at least for now and not appease individual constructors.