Andy Murray Makes History, First Brit in 76 years to win U.S. Open!

Discussion in 'F&F - Food and Fitness' started by JD666, Sep 11, 2012.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

andy Murray.jpg

In a match that lasted 5 hours! Whew!

The first two sets belonged to him, until the current champion Novak Djokovic came back in the next 2 for a nail biting 5th set that he won.

Final score - 7-6, 7-5, 2-6, 3-6, 6-2.

Did anyone here see the match?

Many congratulations!

image copyright - Reuters

2. Fireblade

Fireblade Trance@ddict

I can't stand the guy & I'm glad i didn't watch the match to see his overreacting and dramatics every point he scores & his exaggerated fist pumping & self talk.

His theatrics are worse than an Ashton Kutcher movie. though both are just about as talented as a cockroach dancing

MajinBuu and JD666 like this.
  3. JD666

Seriously? lol! This is some description. I gotta check out some of his matches.

4. TheMightyS

TheMightyS ActiveRAIDer

JD666 likes this.
  5. JD666

^^ good one.

6. Fireblade

Fireblade Trance@ddict

He's been known to exhibit dramatic injury expressions time n again including calling for doctors on court. In fact sometime he looks like he was shot on a battlefield when he grimaces if he slips or slides.

If he wins a point... he behaves like he just jizzed in his pants! or the equivalent of achieving something like taking the 1st step on the moon or as if he just discovered all of Einsteins discoveries in one second :p

Try and grab a recording of the match at this years Wimbledon final against Fed.. his overreactions were on full display. Including the grand finale.. the Murray tears and crying in the end. LMFAO

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    JD666: 20 Points (Lol, super funny!) Sep 11, 2012
    JD666 likes this.
  7. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

Out of all 4 major player, I seriously like novak djokovic. Fedrer is super stuck up, nadal looks like he is on steriods and murray looks like constipated all the time.
    Novak is a great entertainer. however this is proving to be great year for Britian after their win in olympics, UK has finally manage to win a grandslam, lol.
    Funny part is when Murray wins, he is British when he looses he is Scottish and talk about hypocrisy

JD666 likes this.
  8. RajaPraveen

RajaPraveen Black Jeebus Staff Member

Congrats Andy! well i am glad alteast the baseline slogger djokovic did not win.

Edit : i did not notice we have djokovic fans here :) but the reality is djokovic has zero variety in his game except for hitting the ball hard running across the baseline.

Fireblade likes this.