PC Gaming Assassin's Creed 4 : Black Flag

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussions' started by Luciffer, Mar 4, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Luciffer

Luciffer Satan Spawn Staff Member

Here it is: Assassin's Creed 4 : Black Flag, the almost annual installment of one of the Biggest Game Franchises out there has just been announced.
    Brand new Assassin (sorry BkrevWlevqe ) , a pirate this time around, we're now going to West Indies.
    The game looks amazing, see for yourself: here's the just released initial teaser/trailer:
    Coming to PC, xBox, PS3, WiiU and get this: PS4! :)

Ubisoft's intentions don't always come through: AC3 was pitched as a fresh, focused sequel, but was criticized for its superfluous systems and obviously manufactured missions. There was a disconnect between the rich fiction and your presumed agency in the world, and it was clearly felt during the game's slow-burn opening. Assassin's Creed 4 addresses the issue of hand-holding in a few ways, starting with new anti-hero Edward Kenway – yes, the father of Haytham Kenway, the surly pre-protagonist in AC3's ambitious, barely elastic prologue.

Confident in a pirate's suitability as assassin, the entire context as the crux in making Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag a better, more dynamic action game. There are three major cities to infiltrate (Nassau, Havana and Kingston), augmented stealth mechanisms and stern encouragement to use them, and an emphasis on elevating Edward's abilities alongside his ship, the Jackdaw. And though naval combat is an important component (and more complex than it was in AC3), Ismail sees it as a scenario modifier. If it all works properly, the ocean, the storms, the ships and your ability to board them all will coalesce into the kind of player-controlled stories we've seen from the likes ofFar Cry 3. Far Cry 3 folks at Ubisoft Montreal are in charge of how combat and optional tasks feed back into upgrading your ship, which sounds like bad news for sharks. :)

Shatter, MohitGamer and initpidzero like this.
  2. BkrevWlevqe

BkrevWlevqe RAIDer

Bugger off.

3. Luciffer

Luciffer Satan Spawn Staff Member

Face it dude... Altair is DEAD and buried..
    Etzio's Long kicked the bucket..
    Even Conner's gone Bye Bye.
    And the new guy's soo much cooler...
    Notice the QUAD holsters and Dual Swords? :)
    Kinda Makes your Altair look like a "old news" "has been" retard, eh? :) hee hee hee

4. BkrevWlevqe

BkrevWlevqe RAIDer

It's time to go back to the roots, this series is heading down the drain.

5. MohitGamer

MohitGamer ActiveRAIDer

Ooooooh! I m lovin' it.
    Hope I am able to assemble a PC soon. I'm missing out on so many Hot title games.

6. solarplexus

solarplexus - not here - Staff Member

I hate Connor, but I love Haytham. He should have been the main protagonist, the guy's just got balls. He's like a mean badass Ezio.
    I hope AC4 is better than AC3. AC3 is just unplayable for me, as Connor. I am NOT finishing that game as a sign of protest, hear me Ubisoft??

7. MohitGamer

MohitGamer ActiveRAIDer

[​IMG]

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Luciffer: 50 Points (LOL Ingenious! Still LOL) Mar 8, 2013
    solarplexus: 124 Points (Heee.. fantastic!) Mar 8, 2013
    initpidzero: 10 Points (we welcome all kinds of trolls.) Mar 9, 2013
    Luciffer, Shatter and solarplexus like this.
  8. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

[​IMG]