Discussion Because you cannot handle the Awesomeness of 'C'

Discussion in 'PC Hardware and Software' started by BANHAMMER, Aug 14, 2012.

Share This Page

1. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

I don't think C gets enough credit. Sure, C doesn't love you. C isn't about love--C is about thrills. C hangs around in the bad part of town. C knows all the gang signs. C has a motorcycle, and wears the leathers everywhere, and never wears a helmet, because that would mess up C's punked-out hair. C likes to give cops the finger and grin and speed away. Mention that you'd like something, and C will pretend to ignore you; the next day, C will bring you one, no questions asked, and toss it to you with a you-know-you-want-me smirk that makes your heart race. Where did C get it? "It fell off a truck," C says, putting away the boltcutters. You start to feel like C doesn't know the meaning of "private" or "protected": what C wants, C takes. This excites you. C knows how to get you anything but safety. C will give you anything but commitment

In the end, you'll leave C, not because you want something better, but because you can't handle the intensity. C says "I'm gonna live fast, die young, and leave a good-looking corpse," but you know that C can never die, not so long as C is still the fastest thing on the road.

2. dbg

dbg RAID Staff Staff Member

C is THE programming language .. :thumbup:

its was the first time I realized a program could cause a computer to hang .. :p

fleshfragger likes this.
  3. Rockfella

Rockfella Nordic Staff Member

F*****g C**t!

4. fleshfragger

fleshfragger RAID Rookie

C rocks like hell!, but I want to

[​IMG]

5. BANHAMMER

Just to be clear this is written by someone else.

6. dbg

dbg RAID Staff Staff Member

:eek:

7. DaRampage

DaRampage RAID Rookie

DaFaQ did I just read??
    Who has written that and why??
    Java ftw!

8. BANHAMMER

It is a very well written thing about C.
    Some one with a lot of experience with C has written this because it is written to highlight the greatness that this language can achieve.
    I have been professionally programming in C for almost 8 years and I can vouch for every word written in that note. And for Java, I have used Java in university last year for about 1 year and I would totally avoid it like a plague.
    When it comes to performance and power and efficiency NO LANGUAGE comes anywhere near C(barring assembly, which is very hardware specific). Heck even JVM is written in C(or may be CPP)

9. Invader

Invader RAID Rookie

"C" is the only thing I C these days :straightface: ... sometimes with a ++ infront of it