Information / News Call of Duty is going to war in China.

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussions' started by MajinBuu, Jul 3, 2012.

Share This Page

1. MajinBuu

MajinBuu BORN TO FRAG ~

:whatisthis:
    Call of Duty: Online deploying in China

[​IMG]

Source : IMPOSSIBRU

JD666 and ManISinJpr like this.
  2. modeSeven

modeSeven

Dafuq? Where's our free CoD? This could be a major competitor for a slot at WCG/ESWC/Tourneys since CoD4 still has an active competitive scene. It is for CoD what CS:GO is for the CS series or Battlefield F2P for BF series.
    But then again maybe they're using China as a test bed for the game. I've seen a lot of MMOFPS/FPS games such as Nexon's CS and Garena's Blackshot being launched incrementally starting from China/S. Korea and then spreading to SEA and then onto the US/Europe (us subcontinent people being last on the list as usual :()

MajinBuu likes this.
  3. MajinBuu

MajinBuu BORN TO FRAG ~

This gotta be it bro :p

4. modeSeven

modeSeven

This doesn't feel quite the right move considering CoD is a bigger game out west than east. Nowadays Chinese gamers are well known for hopping MMOs in search of new content. The speed at which they run through it is astounding as well, consider this:

May 15, Diablo 3 servers go live. My 3 Chinese friends and 1 Indian friend started at the same time.
    May 26, 1 guy, together with his other friends planned their entire run to the end game. We're talking optimized builds, quest routes, voice chat coordination; the works. Inferno Cleared.
    Mind you during all of this I was about 10 hours behind him in total play time. I was farming the first few quests in Inferno for a while to get geared up for the next act.

Chinese players are really efficient and dedicated to finishing the game but they don't play a single game over a long period of time(unless it's WoW :p ) I'm not dissing them, it's the kind of dumbfounded admiration people have for Indian IT guys (lol)

MajinBuu and ManISinJpr like this.
  5. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

So basically if you are in China, you can play this game for free???

6. MajinBuu

MajinBuu BORN TO FRAG ~

^ Yes.... Only for Chinese residents . its a Free to play Game .

7. dbg

dbg RAID Staff Staff Member

Hindi Chini not bhai-bhai for Activision

JD666 likes this.