Discourage People Who Send Sensitive SMS

Discussion in 'News & happenings' started by DaRampage, Aug 11, 2012.

Share This Page

1. DaRampage

DaRampage RAID Rookie

After today's incident in Mumbai, some people have started the chain of SMS which would surely bring major riot like situation. Please don't just ignore it, rather take time to discourage such people.

I was shocked when one of my friend who now studies for CA, has sent me such a message.
    On replying him to stop the chain, he felt more angry and sent more aggressive text.

Please reply them back to stop sending such text. Take atleast this much of effort.

Couldn't find a proper section for this in this new forum.

SumitB and initpidzero like this.
  2. harryneopotter

harryneopotter NEO is my middle name ! Staff Member

what kind of SMS ?

3. sumonpathak

sumonpathak RAID Rookie

erm...can we get the content?

4. DaRampage

DaRampage RAID Rookie

"Aaj Muslims ko itne himmat ho gayi ke..More than 40 police walon ko injure kar dala toh tum logon ke ghar me ghuskar marne me kitna time lagega....Hindu ko sanghatith hone ka waqt aa gaya hai...Kyu ki Sanghathan me Shakti hai...
    aagar tumne ye nahi kiya toh Kashmir assam aur keral ke tarah 2 saalon me Mumbai bhi Muslims ko de dena..aur apni maa bhen ko unke hawale kar dena.. Jai Hind!!!..Sanketoh ko Samzho Hindu Jago!"

This is the exact message character by character.
    I replied him
    "Are u crazy, Stop the chain of such sensitive messages. There's no difference between hindu & muslim."

Then I received 3 messages from him
    "Haha...Wats sensitive..They would come to ur house destroy everything rape ppl that's wat they will do nd u would be in ur own world...Dnt u understand there is living example of kashmir where lakhs of Kashmiri Pandits were removed on the basis of Riots..Nd latest 1 assam where local assameese are being killed by bangladeshis when d locals retaliated these ?#@*&%!^$~s started protesting"

"U may feel there is no diff. I also felt f same but for them there religion is everything they want to make India an islamic nation that's wat is their aim"

""If u still can't understand wait for d day wn dey come to your house.."

I could have replied and explained him on each an every aspect. But sadly I am used to iPhone's keyboard for texting and using Nokia 2300 atm. That guy uses Blackberry so he texted me in quick succession. Adding to the frustration, while I was typing the message, his message appeared and lost the message twice. Had to retype it.
    The SMS are typed char by char on this forum. I didn't wanted to share the details. Since the site is not yet launched...I posted this. Admins delete it by 15th.

Edit: He posted something on my status.
    My status was "Everyone please discourage people who send sensitive messages regarding rift between Hindu-Muslim."

His comment was Priety Singhs Fotos | Facebook

5. Invader

Invader RAID Rookie

Lol .. these types of texts are meant to be ignored ... you never need to reply to them ... cant explain them shit ! so useless to try n tell them not to text or anything like that .. better off to just delete it ... luckily i dont get any like those ..

6. SumitB

SumitB RAID Staff Staff Member

These trolls can only be treated in one way. Simply ignore them. By responding, we're only encouraging them to continue.

7. DaRampage

DaRampage RAID Rookie

I know I cannot change anyone's perspective just from texting, nor he can change mine.
    I thought to ignore it but, then I had a thought that I need to atleast revert one message to tell him that it's wrong. Atleast it will be there in his mind that there are people who don't accept your thoughts.
    This guy is very fun loving guy so I didn't wanted to revert harsh message in return. Could have ignored, but a message has to be sent back.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 11, 2012 ---
    Keep ignoring in such cases, and if it increases then blame the Govt. We ourselves shouldn't react to such things even being a part of society. Nice easy way. Will think on it.