Fabulous Movies you've never heard about

Discussion in 'Arts and Photography' started by solarplexus, Aug 1, 2012.

Share This Page

1. MOZ

MOZ RAID Leader Staff Member

This links to google:
    [​IMG]

2. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

the images in mightys thread seems to be not displayed properly

3. WingZero

WingZero RAID Rookie

A Clockwork Orange (1971) - IMDb

IMDB 8.5/10

In future Britain, charismatic delinquent Alex DeLarge is jailed and volunteers for an experimental aversion therapy developed by the government in an effort to solve society's crime problem... but not all goes to plan.

requiem for a dream ost are also amazing.

4. BANHAMMER

Clockwork and Requiem are two of the most amazing movie i have ever seen, they are so loathsome that I love them.

5. MOZ

Link please?

6. TheMightyS

TheMightyS ActiveRAIDer

they are showing fine to me.. though my siggy is broken MOZ initpidzero

7. BANHAMMER

Look at his siggy.

8. MOZ

I can't see the image at all, link to image please?

9. TheMightyS

TheMightyS ActiveRAIDer

10. BANHAMMER

This is strange.

11. TheMightyS

TheMightyS ActiveRAIDer

what>

12. dbg

dbg RAID Staff Staff Member

Okay .. so can anyone help me remember the name of this movie that I watched ..

It was on TV a few years ago .. about a couple of US or Australian backpacking tourists guys visiting some European (Muslim) country .. could be Turkey or Morocco (though its not in Europe) .. (THE COMPLETE STORY AS I REMEMBER IT + SPOILERS BELOW)

EDIT: Found the movie, check the post below and do watch.

Okay so one of the guys is a real fun loving party goer types and the other is sensitive photographer types. They arrive at this city get a hotel etc etc.

Our sensitive photographer guy meets this mysterious Muslim girl in a bus (probably) and they get to talking. She friendly and all and says she can show him a good spot on the mountains where he can take some beautiful sunset photos. So he agrees and then our guy tells his buddy that he will be going to the mountain with this girl to take some pics and would probably return the next day.

So our guy and girl board a bus and head for the mountains arrive there take pics etc. etc.There is obviously some chemistry between the two, she speaks little English and hes drawn by her mysterious persona and she by his innocent manners .. and then night falls, they both go to a hotel nearby to check in but the Hotel owner immediately gets into an argument with the girl on seeing her, the guy doesnt understand the language but the Hotel owner tells them both of them to leave. The girl explains that it might be because she was alone at night with a strange foreign man and called her a prostitute etc.

Now its getting cold on the mountains and both decide to take shelter in one of the many abandoned huts that we're built by the early settlers decades ago. They find one and both decide to rest for the night and take the bus which would come in the morning ..

After some romantic moments they goto sleep and then an unknown man attacks our guy but he fights him off.. they both are freaked out. The attacker runs off into a cave which had a hidden entrance in the hut .. As it turns out there is a huge network of tunnel throughout the mountain. (for some reason) They both go exploring through the dark tunnels with our guy uses the camera flashes as a light source to navigate the tunnel(really creepy scene). After some time they come across a well lit room which looks like a mortuary.

Our girl had actually set a trap and tricked the guy. Our guy is knocked out and goes unconcious.

Scene changes the other tourist guy comes back from the partying and realizes that his friend hasn't returned from the mountain and goes to look for him.
    He goes to the same hotel asking out his friend trying to communicate in some way, the hotel owner again gets mad when he mentions the girl he was with. He leaves without much clue and finds his way up the mountain into the huts .. he finds the girls and she tells him his friend has disappeared in the cave last night.. they both go looking for him and she takes him to the same hidden room where he find his friend lying on a gurney and hes has been operated upon.

He find the room is full of people organs, hearts n livers. The girl was luring men (tourists) into the caves where her partners would abduct them and harvest their organs and both the tourists were her latest victims .. THE END ..

So that's the whole story .. anybody seen it or remember what the name is. I had found it once while searching online.. It might have have been called something like The Pathway ,, The Path or The Passage , The Path to Heaven .. something like that.

[staff]dbg, harryneopotter, initpidzero, JD666, kauffmann, Luciffer, ManISinJpr, MOZ, MrsJD666, RajaPraveen, rpm, SumitB, Team101, vasishta.sushant, WingZero, Xanan[/staff]

13. RajaPraveen

RajaPraveen Black Jeebus Staff Member

14. dbg

Its not Turistas .. It was definitely set in an Islamic country .. Movie was quite good and very eery & suspense full.

I think it was called the "The Path or The Passage" something ..

15. dbg

JD666 likes this.
  16. Rockfella

Rockfella Nordic Staff Member

You are disturbed :p

17. BANHAMMER

oh well, I appreciated good cinema irrespective of contents.

18. skindeepink

skindeepink RAID Rookie

These are some movies I liked and you all might like them. :)

shattered silence - A teenage girl kills herself due to bullying when a naked picture intended for her boyfriend goes viral. But when Rachel starts receiving anonymous threats during her investigation, she realizes that there may be more going on than meets the eye.

The Invisible War - An investigative and powerfully emotional documentary about the epidemic of rape of soldiers within the US military.

Walking the Halls - A young teenager finds herself seduced into a trio of call girls.