Father going for his Races, Son playing ball with Models

Discussion in 'News & happenings' started by JD666, Oct 23, 2012.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Is this really the image that KingFisher needs to put out at this point of time?

I mean no salaries for 7 months, one person has committed suicide, and rather than responding to the family of the bereaved, rather there is no reaction, nothing from Mallaya Sr.

Over 3000 employees are without a job, and no salaries since March.

Is this really what our country has broken down to? One simply walks over everything and gets away with it?

If you and I get a car loan or a home loan, the recovery agents are after our lives in a few months of faltering on payments.

I understand its not the same with a loan for a big company, but still, I'm sure the basics would be the same?

So now what happens? The government bails out the public sector banks whose moneys are invested in the company? And that comes from the tax payer's pocket? Like they have for all these years for Air India?

Why is there no clear/strict/straight action on the people behind Kingfisher?

2. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

What they do personally wont concern me, but as industrialist they sure are responsible for more people besides themselves.

JD666 likes this.
  3. dbg

dbg RAID Staff Staff Member

Wasn't a non-bailable warrant issue against Mallaya Sr. and the KF bosses for a bounced check.

It was never enacted by the Police apparently.

4. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Well the dues were paid as soon as the warrant was issued, and charges were withdrawn by GMR.