Discussion HELP Required to create a Social Media Website

Discussion in 'RAIDers League' started by Vaneja, Jun 27, 2012.

Share This Page

1. ManISinJpr

ManISinJpr Want to resurrect.. !!!

What you need is a WP like solution that is hosted in a country that does not let the freedom come in the way of the owner's right to privacy !!
    Its ironical that the very power of pricvacy is needed to safeguard us when the govt is getting screwed by that very lack of privacy through RTI !!

but I get it.. !!
    although you would need a lot of public approach and publicity !! plus a confidence level from the posters !! that they feel safe !!
    --- Post Merged: Jun 27, 2012 5:58 PM ---
    I would also like to ask you as to how would you verify that a complaint or a report by someone is right??

2. Vaneja

Vaneja RAID Rookie

WP ? I am not aware of it.....
    Irony is what we call a sabbatical chapter for a sorority of Blondes designing a NASA Space Craft....

as far as verification of the complain or report is suggested - As the reports act anonymous - the minimum a person needs to do is give a picture or video or some sort of document proof submission - secondly this site is not just on bribery grounds as there are many doing that taks (www.ipaidabribe.com) kind of ...so i am trying to bring around a social awareness of things which people can do for the society themselves and don't need any government for the same.

3. ManISinJpr

But and that is a big but, which I will say about later..

4. MOZ

MOZ RAID Leader Staff Member

A forum would do him just fine. Simple.

Anyways, love the idea and I am sure you will find support in this time of change im our country. More than anything else, often people just lack a place where they can stand and get their voice heard. With online anonymity and your platform, hopefully these people will find a place.

5. Vaneja

Vaneja RAID Rookie

I know where you might be headded with that "But or rather that big but" and would like to share one thing upfront..... It's a forum with freedom of speech and much more.. a platform concentrated on social growth of our society, to teach our society as to how it can act out of its own limitations and make a difference....

6. ManISinJpr

No you don't know about that yet :D anyways you are thinking of a good dead and I would wish all the best for your endeavors !!

7. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

This is what I was talking about to everyone at some point of time or other. This is true brotherhood, and true support and discussion. Something that I have sorely missed over the past several months now.

Great going guys. Keep em coming. Vaneja You are in the right place bro. Told ya!

8. roadrippersid

roadrippersid RAID Rookie

If its wordpress social media marketing seo let me know i am cool I run 4 blogs on wordpress...

JD666 and ManISinJpr like this.
  9. Vaneja

Vaneja RAID Rookie

Everyone I thank you for the inputs, however I would like to assert a fact here... I need help in building it as I am not tech savvy in terms of making such things. Plus I would be needing volunteers for being moderators for this site with whom I can have a seating and share my dream and the guidelines by which I intend to run it..... (Would love all the inputs that would come in there as well). I need someone to help me find the right individual who can get this up and running with me ASAP.....

JD666 likes this.
  10. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

Will you publish my atrocious plans of exterminating these leeches?

11. Vaneja

Vaneja RAID Rookie

what atrocious plan and which leeches.... ???....

Kindly give inputs as to how you can help in plain

JD666 likes this.
  12. Vaneja

Vaneja RAID Rookie

Hi All,

Seems like the things started with a buzz and then almost died on suddenly..... I was enrouted here to discover that some people can actually come forward to help... as I said I want to bring a change and I am more of a Thinktank, Conceptualizer or Execution kind of a guy so I would need some help to make this work.... Is there anyone out here who can actually help in making this website out here.

13. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Relax bro, all in good time. I have some ideas ill bounce with you on the phone.