Hitachi AC service Bad to Worse .

Discussion in 'RAIDers League' started by Stuge, Jun 24, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Stuge

Stuge RAID Rookie

We bought one 1.5 TOn Hitachi Quadricool Last year .It worked fine without much trouble for one year ,but from 5 th june to till now there have been 7 visits by hitachi Technician to fix the ac but theya re unable to do the same .

4th june : I made a call at Hitachi Service complaning about low cooling .
    5th June : One of their techinician visited our house ,but he couldn't find anything worng with the AC .Though we were still unhappy with its cooling .
    6th June at 3:30am : AC turned off automatically and never switched on.
    6june :I made a complain at Hitachi Service Center .
    7th June : One of their Techinicin came to visit our house only find fuse went off .He replaced the fuse, and AC worked fine for few hours .

7th June 10:00pm :AC showed error "FE" and refused to work .I made a complain at service center regarding the same .
    8 th June :Two Technician from hitachi came to our house again.They told us that fan motor is blown off ,and it needs to be replaced.
    10 June :Fan Motor was replaced ,but same night it started making werid high pitched noise different from rattling noise).It was pretty high to make ac unuseable.I again made a complain at Service center .
    11June : Technician came to our house ,but the the noise was gone, he said he can't do anything if he can't hear the noise .
    19 June mid night : AC again started making werid noise, which was different from rattling ,and it was coming from fan itself .

22th June : Technician came to our and he tried every juggad to fix the fan noise ,but he failed to do so .
    23rd June : They took our AC to workshop to fix the problem.We are still not sure how many more visit they might need to fix it .

* Glad we bought AMC contract otherwise we would've been made to play more than half the price of ac just for repairing .

I've been recommending Hitachi to everyone ,but I guess I won't be doing that anymore .Amount of Premium we pay for Hitachi is simply not worth .

2. ManISinJpr

ManISinJpr Want to resurrect.. !!!

It is not the service that is bad in this case but the lack of knowledge by the service technicians. they came whenever you called ! didn't they?
    But they should try to have pros working and not some untrained or less trained people in their staff..

JD666 likes this.
  3. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

i agree... raise this to customer support and tell them that you are extremely unhappy with the level of expertise on the matter. The bunch of noobs have not been able to fix it and instead are creating more hassles for you and your family.

4. Stuge

Stuge RAID Rookie

what else you will call when bunch of noobs are unable to fix the problem .Its ASS or After Sales Service .

5. ManISinJpr

They came as soon as he reported the problem, didn't they ! so I thihk the heading of the thread is wrong !!
    we are all so angry with everything with everything around us that we start bleeding PUSS at the very slightest !!
    What he should have done is called the office guys or their department heads and then blasted them off !!
    always remember, good response to your service calls doesn't guarentee resolution of your problems !

6. Stuge

Stuge RAID Rookie

THats why I said Service .Service is not complete if problem isn't solved .Just sending technicians at home doesn't complete circle of service .

I haven't stated the previous incident with the same company ,where noobs from their company broke the grill of ac during servicing, and was reluctant to replace it [I had to literally shout at the call center to get it replaced after being polite for two weeks ).I don't want to derail the thread so I will talk about it another time .

Overall Hitachi ASS is pretty poor these days .I had good experience in the past ,but now their A.S.S doesn't inspire confidence with their products .

ManISinJpr likes this.
  7. ManISinJpr

Then don't let this matter rest bro !!
    I think you must shout all you can, I hope that we were online and the wod would have reached them for sure. ;)
    But for now ! access their FB page and state !

8. Stuge

Stuge RAID Rookie

just for the update :AC is in same condition .Its fan still makes weird loud noise .Hitachi has started ignoring us now .I guess they can't rectify the issue or don't want to rectify it as they are incompetent in doing it .I'm done with Hitachi now .Can simply say .. NO TO HITACHI.

tomorrow I will upload the video of the noisy ac .

9. rpm

rpm Lizard king Staff Member

upload on yt and post links all around town.

Rockfella likes this.