Holiday Shopping

Discussion in 'The Show Off Section' started by JD666, Dec 24, 2013.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Just ordered the following items for ze 86 -

1) K&N stock replacement filter

2) Centre console custom arm-rest with storage. (Sadly the 86 does not come with an arm-rest from the factory).

3) Diamond-plate cut PVC floor mats. (The Original ones are too good to be spoilt).

Yay! Should have the items delivered between 6th - 20th January.

2. Vinny

Vinny RAID Rookie

just got delivered this from Vandoren!!!!! Amazon ki jai ho!.. I intially ordered this in the first week of December it got lost in the post, they refunded. re-ordered on the 13th dec, got delivered today! Amazon.com : Vandoren Mouthpiece Cushions Black, Thick, Package of 6 : Woodwind Instrument Accessories And Parts : Musical Instruments
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 24, 2013 ---
    pcitures if any from the net? not clear what are first two :p

3. JD666

Here you go -

1) K&N stock replacement Air-Filter. - This is the same size and dimension as the original Air-Filter. However this is better because a) You don't need to change this, ever. Simply wash it with K&N oil every 30,000 kms. b) This Filter lasts over 15,00,000 kms. (Yes 15 Lakh kms). c) It filters better than the stock filter, and improves power by increasing the air-flow to the Engine. So one could expect a 3-5% (realistic) boost in power.

K and N air filter.jpg

2) Centre Console Arm-Rest - The Toyota 86 does not come with an arm-rest. This can be a gripe when you are on the highway and in cruise mode. Or even for regular driving. This is from a company in Japan that makes custom arm-rests, designed to fit the 86 while keeping the look intact (Black Leather, red double stitching etc. And there is no modification to be done. Just simply plonk it there.

arm rest toyota 86 subaru brz.JPG

3) Diamond plate floor mats - The original floor mats were getting damaged with my boots making an indent on the drivers side. At this rate they would have not lasted much. I found these online. These are made of PVC, and are cut to match the exact same mounting points/foot well. And these are far more durable.

So the stock ones would go into the boot, and these would replace them. Much better re-sale when I plan to sell the car.

custom floor mat toyota 86 01.JPG custom floor mat toyota 86 02.JPG custom floor mat toyota 86 03.JPG

Vinny likes this.
  4. dbg

dbg RAID Staff Staff Member

Hell even the foot mats are LUXURIOUS .. :D

Swankyy.. big after market the EightSix

JD666 likes this.
  5. JD666

Ooh yeah, The exhaust/intake upgrades are mind boggling.

6. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

I don't even know what that means.