Hotel Noor Mahal, Karnal, Haryana

Discussion in 'T&AA - Travel and Anything Automotive' started by JD666, Feb 9, 2013.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Located a few kms off the main highway at Karnal, Hotel Noor Mahal came across as a revelation to me.

I visited this hotel recently with the missus, for a wedding.

The place was neat, clean and well managed. The staff was polite, courteous and helpful. It was quite unexpected, considering the place ( Karnal ) I was in.

Rooms start from 5000 rs a night onwards, and I must say are quite worth the sum charged.

The whole place is done up in the manner of an old Rajasthani Mahal converted to a hotel, however the construction is all new.

The rooms were nice and clean, well padded beddings, and clean comfortable washrooms.
    The Buffet food that we had was good, however the room service that I ordered at 3 am was not that great.

The hotel does mention that its a 5 star, and does come awfully close as well!

I enjoyed a game of billiards in the club area.

They also have a spa for chilling out.

All in all, would definitely recommend checking this place out, if one is looking at a stop over in Haryana, and would like to avoid Chandigarh.

Will post some pics of the property soon!

2. JD666

3. harryneopotter

harryneopotter NEO is my middle name ! Staff Member

looks gorgeous !

4. JD666

Yep. Open spaces all around, great place for photography!