Discussion I made a mistake

Discussion in 'RAIDers League' started by JD666, Mar 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

By buying the Rolex GMT Master II. Especially when the mind blowing, ceramic sintered 18K Gold Apple watch was right around the corner. Damn. Now I'll not be able to afford the 10,000 $ watch, with the heart sensor.

I won't be able to Digital Touch any of my friends who wear one, and won't have the fun of using the magnetic charger every night. Emails wont be the same as viewing them on a 1.4 inch screen. And how will I show off my sketching skills.

The Apple watch offers so many straps and customizations, while I am stuck with one metal bracelet. All my watch can do is show me time in 3 different time zones, and that has to be set manually. Sigh.

What have I done.

2. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

3. JD666

No seriously. Now Apple is pushing iOS 8.2 to everyone. Which has Apple watch app built in, whether I need it or not, just like their Numbers,Pages, Health, NewsStand and Passbook apps. Now I'll have another icon on my device that I will not be able to use. Damn.

4. MOZ

MOZ RAID Leader Staff Member

What have I done with my life.

5. JD666

you can still buy yourself an Apple watch and give meaning to it. :D

6. MOZ

MOZ RAID Leader Staff Member

I'd rather not.

7. turbo99i

turbo99i RAID Rookie

On this Note I could only think of one saying about this new so called cool Apple product "I fear the day the technology will surpass our human interaction the world will have a generation of idiots" - Albert Einstein. This is simply epitome of ridicule.
    Think like this way, some day some one gets stuck badly has a Rolex or Omega to trade of, will Apple help? Oops it's already obsolete cuz I phone 8 isn't compatible with $10K watch anymore! More over its a peace of slicia, glass and some so 18k fake gold! RIP Steve! Someone has been smoking funny things lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD666 likes this.
  8. JD666

You said it. Unless they offer to replace the internals every 2 years, it makes no sense. If you look at expensive tech products (Vertu and other diamond encrusted phones etc), these are all meant to be one-off. I'm sure Apple is getting a lot of hype for the 10,000$ watch (which could work in their favor as well - since all publicity is good publicity), but would surely be looking at the 350-600$ segment for sales.

Again, when wrist wear combined with mobile tech has not really taken off as a whole, its another slice of the pie that Apple could be the biggest consumer of. So called 'fashion' bloggers have already declared their love it (coz they were apparently blind to all the other similarly appearing watches).

turbo99i likes this.