News Italy snubs India. Says Marines involved in killing won't return to India

Discussion in 'News & happenings' started by JD666, Mar 12, 2013.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

So essentially there has been no reason given for the shooting on the Indian boat,

Had the Italian boat been threatened, they should have reported the incident immediately.

The facts above do make the case for India. However what they do now about it is to be seen.

I read that the mayor from the village of the marines offered to bring the kids of the fishermen to Italy for education and a future there.

2. ManISinJpr

ManISinJpr Want to resurrect.. !!!

After what happened in Rajasthan between the (?#@*&%!^$~ and criminal behaviourists) lawyers and the Govt and the pact they entered into/.
    thereby suspending 6 police officers above the rank of Inspector !! and transfering the TRUEST Commisioner from jaipur !!

All I cansay is. let the world go to hell !!

India is the capital of hell and so welcome !

we are living in a country where live tv coverage which shows crime committed by the lawyers is not accounted for and the police which was really really really doing its duty is punished !!

let the world goto HEll !! that is India !

I want to move out of this country !!
    Previously, I was aghast and afraid of the situation that I was removed from the core group.;.

people stopped responding to me and didn't reply ! but this is the epitome of anything !!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 16, 2013 ---
    After what happened in Rajasthan between the (?#@*&%!^$~ and criminal behaviourists) lawyers and the Govt and the pact they entered into/.
    thereby suspending 6 police officers above the rank of Inspector !! and transfering the TRUEST Commisioner from jaipur !!

All I cansay is. let the world go to hell !!

India is the capital of hell and so welcome !

we are living in a country where live tv coverage which shows crime committed by the lawyers is not accounted for and the police which was really really really doing its duty is punished !!

let the world goto HEll !! that is India !

I want to move out of this country !!
    Previously, I was aghast and afraid of the situation that I was removed from the core group.;.

people stopped responding to me and didn't reply ! but this is the epitome of anything !!

3. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

4. ManISinJpr

Well I would read this too..
    it is very easy to just post links to some articles that we like and not comment further on that as to what our views are !!

Thanks..

5. BANHAMMER

and your point is................

6. ManISinJpr

Well I would have loved toread your thoughts about that article and its contents...
    Simply that..

7. BANHAMMER

My point is that India pulled it off, though a lot of tantram has to be thrown before it happened.
    Italians are no different than Indians.

ManISinJpr likes this.