Kitchen Nightmares - Amy's Baking Company (Full Version)

Discussion in 'F&F - Food and Fitness' started by Stuge, May 17, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Stuge

Stuge RAID Rookie

What an arrogant owners they are ,No way they can run a restaurant like this

2. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

What is this show about?

3. Stuge

Stuge RAID Rookie

Name of the show is Kitchen Nightmare -Basically its an american reality show ,in which Gordon Ramsey (famous chef from Hell's Kitchen) is being invited by the owners of the restaurant to help them with the downward going restaurant/business loss i.e to find out what kind of mistakes they are are committing ,and in return, he would suggest them a solution to revive their restaurant business .

I've seen few episodes of it ,which are available on you tube ,but in this particular episode, owners were not ready to take any criticism, and even till the end they are were blaming etc .In the end Ramsey decided to leave the owners of the restaurant alone without any advice or anything.AFAIK this has happened for the first in the history of this show, where he left without giving out any solution to the owners .

JD666 likes this.
  4. JD666

Watched the first 5 minutes of it! Damn I can't believe they lasted till now! Even in India they would have been shut down for that kinda attitude!

Stuge likes this.
  5. Stuge

Stuge RAID Rookie

6. JD666

They are a bunch of stupid know-it-alls. a disgrace to the food industry! It's a miracle no one has torched their place yet! arrogant pompous idiots!

They deserve every bit of it!

7. JD666

Just watched the entire episode. Its a shocker how these guys survived 6 years! That woman needs a psychiatrist!!

Stuge likes this.
  8. BkrevWlevqe

BkrevWlevqe RAIDer

I hope to visit this place before it inevitably shuts down. Can't wait to order something, sniff in disgust and tell Samy that it's pure garbage. Lololol

JD666 likes this.