Latest files gets deleted from micro sd card

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Consumer Electronics' started by WingZero, Aug 8, 2012.

Share This Page

1. WingZero

WingZero RAID Rookie

I am facing a weird issue my Atrix 4G.
    Latest files get deleted from phone when mounted to pc and new files transferred. Same thing happens if i delete files from PC. Those files get recovered when sd card is mounted back to the phone.

Anyone else facing similar issues?

2. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Any changes made to the phone recently? New file manager or some other app installed??

3. WingZero

WingZero RAID Rookie

i don't have a clue. That's the problem. I noticed it when the latest snaps got deleted when i connected it to PC and was about to transfer.

4. Ajay Kumar

Ajay Kumar RAID Rookie

It could be a Virus. I had a similar issue once wherein this virus was attacking only my portable devices. Anything that i would copy to a pen drive or MMC got deleted as soon as i opened that particular folder. Initially, it was limited to Pen drives and Memory card but soon it started effecting the data on my HDD. I had to do a complete system format to resolve the issue :(.

5. WingZero

WingZero RAID Rookie

Issue seems to be resolved now. I took backup from the card formatted it and then copied content one by one. Left the unwanted apps folder and it doesn't seem to be a problem now.

dbg and JD666 like this.