Discussion Lets talk about Hot Wheels - Fast and the Furious

Discussion in 'RAIDers League' started by JD666, Mar 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Spotted these during my eventful weekly supermarket trip. I don't get to go out much thanks to my itchy fingers. I spotted the FAF edition Hot Wheels, and I had to have them. So here goes -

DSC_0048.JPG

Yessir! The 1970 Dodge Charger Road and Track driven in the last drag race of the movie. And the Skyline GTR R34 made immortal by Paul Walker. I can not get this car out of my head. So much so, that when I first started hunting for a car here, I was looking for Skylines :D

I remember having over 300 Hot Wheels as a kid. And everytime I would take them out to play, my playtime would be over by the time I would arrange them in a neat parking. Sigh.

Anyhow, some more shots of the cars -

IMG_5815.JPG

IMG_5816.JPG

The finish is slightly crude in my opinion, but I'm holding a Hot Wheels car after maybe 5 years.

IMG_5817.JPG

The Chrome engine detail is good for the car size.

IMG_5818.JPG

The Charger is better finished over all.

IMG_5824.JPG

Damn. They look good together.

IMG_5826.JPG

Adios. I need a 10 second car now :D

Anyone here owned/played with Hot Wheels? Or still does? Do share your experiences.

2. MOZ

MOZ RAID Leader Staff Member

I loved Hot Wheels as a kid, had a number of those tracks and something north of a 100 cars, gave them away to my younger cousins. As I grew older, I stopped playing analog and moved to digital, well now even that I don't find time for :(