News Modi announces lifelong visas for Indian diaspora

Discussion in 'News & happenings' started by BANHAMMER, Sep 29, 2014.

Share This Page

1. RajaPraveen

RajaPraveen Black Jeebus Staff Member

Not all of them, i studied in a school built by the British, the same person also started a big college in madras, probably the biggest (almost 400 acres), the school itself is also quite big for something inside the city, it had the Vijay Amritharaj tennis foundation and the MRF pace foundation when i studies there,the founder of the school and college did all of that by selling his properties in England,Scotland and he formed the system in such a way that not even a single member of his family can ever claims rights to any of this,after the independence the teachers who taught in my school were all appointed by the government and only recently since it is now all Indian folks running the school and college now they ruined the atmosphere and made everything into dirty politics and started asking a lot of money for admissions and even painted the buildings in ugly yellow color instead of the beautiful white and grey.

I think when i comes to my school the Britishers did so much better than us Indians.

2. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

When I say brits, I don't mean common people. I mean the empire, the whole machinery, the system which created slavery and factionalism. Common normal people are more or less same everywhere.