Motorcycle Navigation

Discussion in 'T&AA - Travel and Anything Automotive' started by turbo99i, Sep 24, 2013.

Share This Page

1. turbo99i

turbo99i RAID Rookie

I’ve never been much enticed about Motorcycle Satellite Navigation until recently I came across one. One of our friend has just left for the world tour and Sat nav appeared to be the perfect tool for route planning. Apart from creating routes for unknown places using Google, you can now listen to Daft Punk, monitor weather, Avoid traffic, choose Curvy roads, most fuel economical routes and above all constantly monitor Tyre pressures. For me the on board tyre pressure Gauge is one of the most useful features, as it could warn for the changing situation (chor punctures ) and be more prepared for the next stop, provided you buy two independently sold sensors with the equipment. There are whole loads of handy features which comes with modern bike navs, please see Garmin website for model comparison. A worth consideration for any motorcycle traveller for future.

JD666 likes this.
  2. rpm

rpm Lizard king Staff Member

link kahan he, kahan he link? ( where's the damn link bro?)

3. turbo99i

turbo99i RAID Rookie

RPM JI, Isaan ne google kyun banaya? Search karlo bhai

4. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Nahin, link aur images yahan post karo

(post link and images here)

5. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

I think posting links and content here is good for the site and whoever visits it. Ofcourse googling is possible, but that is beyond the point.

harryneopotter likes this.
  6. turbo99i

turbo99i RAID Rookie

I believe because this is a global forum, attaching a link to a regional website won't be appropriate, as specs and cost could be misleading. The whole point of this is to give general Idea of what's going on. Both Garmin and Tomtom offers gadgets to suite regional customer requirement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

JD666 likes this.