Moz's health blog

Discussion in 'F&F - Food and Fitness' started by MOZ, Sep 30, 2015.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Sorry, I checked, Ginger Tea, or Ginger crushed with honey will help with nausea.

2. MOZ

MOZ RAID Leader Staff Member

Monday Update:
    - Breakfast @ 7: Cold coffee
    - Lunch @ 2: 2 oranges
    - Chaas @ 3
    - Dinner @ 9: Small bowl of sprouted moong dal salad.

Tuesday Update (Cheat day):
    - It was my sister's birthday on Tuesday, and we had a party in the evening, so I was preparing food in the day and was just having small portions of what I was preparing then. I didn't work out at all however I think I burnt enough calories while preparing the food.

Wednesday Update:
    - Lunch @ 2: 3 pieces uead dal dhai balla and 2 oranges
    - Dinner @ 9: 1 spring roll from day before
    - 2k walk

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    JD666 likes this.
  3. MOZ

Yes, I've heard ginger helps as well, so does lemon. It's really all so awkward since these are the home remedies recommended to pregnant women :/

Thursday Update:
    - Breakfast @ 7:30: Cold coffee only
    - Lunch @ 2: 3 pieces urad dal dhai balla and 2 oranges
    - Dinner @ 9: 5 pieces urad dal dhai balla
    - 2k walk and 50k cycling (To make up for what I couldn't do the day before)

JD666 likes this.
  4. JD666

Used also to cure hangovers if that makes you feel any better :)

5. MOZ

Was on a trip around the southern part of the country (South Africa) for the past 7 days, couldn't really monitor my food intake as it's very hard and would spoil the fun for others going with me. Due to the travel and walks involved, I was able to do my required daily exercise. Took some readings today, weight was 78Kg, so no increase there. Sugar was 7.1 mmol/l, which is considerably higher than what it was before I left, but then again, I went full retard (Never go full retard) and had plenty of gummy bears and ice cream on the trip.

Regarding being a party pooper, I have noticed over the past month, that I've become the guy, nobody ever wants to go out for lunch with, as I can't eat 90% off the foods available in the restaurants.

Back to sticking to the routine.

JD666 likes this.
  6. JD666

Haha, tell me about it. A friend here, no longer plans dinner with me since I end up carrying my own salad and lite food over :D

At times you gotta go along and pretend you're munching. Other moments, you have to put the hammer down and profess your thought of choosing to reduce your body weight, over pleasing your friend's unhealthy food choices/offerings.