NADAL vs FEDERER

Discussion in 'F&F - Food and Fitness' started by BANHAMMER, Jan 25, 2014.

Share This Page

1. RajaPraveen

RajaPraveen Black Jeebus Staff Member

There is something called as ATP silent ban and they did that for Agassi and the 7 month injury break nadal after the Wimbledon, some analysts feel that it could be a silent ban sighting many reasons. nadal is a money machine for the ATP so even if they found him doping they wont ban him publicly.

Hitting top spin and moonballing is different, everyone hits top spin and everyone moonballs but nadal uses that loopy moon ball over and over again to the opponents back hand specially if it is a one handed back hand, he just hangs in there until the opponent makes an error, its like slowing down the game play and get the opponent frustrated, he never plays an attacking all-round game attacking all aspects of the opponents play, if he did that to federer he would not have won one set of federer.

Every player is aware of the moonballing but when they attack nadal's moon balling then he comes up with the MTO, more time wasting, more coaching and what not to spoil the rhythm of the player, that is was happened in 2014 AO final.

Almost 70% of federer and nadal matches are on clay, clay is super slow, helps moonballing so it is not suitable for federer's game, he defeated roger in the 2008 Wimbledon after receiving time violation warning in the game and roger as every one knows was suffering from mononucleosis since the middle of 2008, the same disease which ended the career of robin soderling, so saying that he should have retired along ago when he has been consistently reaching the semi finals of AO year after year since 2003 is funny talk and pointless.

Roger won the winbledon in 2012 beating Djokovic and Murray, he was 30 at that time so when you saying federer sucks means you probably did not understand the game that deeply or may be you have started watching the game only after era of the baseline bashers started.

I used to be a big sampras fan and when roger defeated sampras i hated him for defeating my favorite player, in 2008 when nadal defeated roger in wimbledon i was the happiest guy ever, but then after that i started to get bored of nadal's play and behavior on court so i started to watch all of federer's old matches and wanted to why he is so great and i guess that is when i understood what an incredibly talent player roger was and how nadal did not even have 10% variation in shot making.

Actually i used to think how can this stick looking player be so great but federer's amazing game play and how he made his attack look like a sword fight simply made me change my mind.

JD666 likes this.
  2. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

That is a long text of wall. I used to watch Boris Becker and Graff their glorious days. Never liked federer. He should have retired when he lost Wimbledon to best player of all times rapha nadal. The king of clay ruler of tennis.

Not sent from anything. This is just magic.

3. RajaPraveen

Never liked becker during his days(but i like him now after watching many of his matches again specially for his serve) because i was an edberg fan, never was a fan of graf either but i loved watching navratilova and monica seles play, monica was such an unbelievable talent just like federer(without the awful grunting) but sadly her career ended because of some psycho.

Of course beating mono federer after receiving time violation in a 5 set match with an opponent who is 5 years older than him is indeed great achievement, roger was almost 28 when he lost to nadal in 2008 wimbledon which is the same age what nadal is now and he fails to cross the fist round of Wimbledon since the past two years, i guess he should retire.The text i marked made me laugh :rofl: king of clay? lol clay is not even real tennis, but anyways if you like nadal that is fine. :)

Considering H2H is the ruler of tennis then.

4. BANHAMMER

First match I ever watched as 12 year old was Boris becker v/s stephan edberg. And guess who won! Blondie ofcourse. He demolished Edberg. I was like my god, this is the best player ever.
    I hated Seles, arrogant grunting player, no grace moonballing and shit, LOL!
    Well, they play with metal racquets and on hard court neither of them are real tennis either. But that is just an opinion. Clay is very real as real as it gets.
    Federer sucks and Nadal rules.

5. RajaPraveen

Fixed

Clay is not real,Clay got introduced to more tournaments very recently to welcome players who were not talented enough to play in fast surfaces.

Nadal never defended Slam title outside of the french clay.

Total 5 slams outside of RG.

1) Wimbledon 2008 - Failed to defend,not participated.

2) AO 2009 - Failed again in semis,lost to Murray,in 2010

3) Wimbledon 2010 - In 2011 Failed again to Djokovic in Finals.

4) USO 2010 - Failed to defend again in 2011,lost to Djokovic.

5)USO 2013 - Have to wait and see

Federer successfully defended 3 out of 4 majors.

Wimbledon- 4 times
    USO - 4 times
    AO- Defended once.

6. BANHAMMER

Wikipedia history about French open disagrees.
    French open is pretty old, It got introduced as Grand slam in 1946, which is not recent by any means.Now you are just making shit up.
    Defending not defending, who cares?
    He won enough number of tournament to prove his mettle.
    He has defeated Federer a whole lot more than vice versa.
    So finally
    Federer Sucks
    Nadal rules.

7. RajaPraveen

where did i say french open is recent? read what i said again,forget that like nadal for once and that will make you open your mind,btw i never make shit up(not sure how you came up to that imaginary conclusion) but if i had a get a dime every time a nadal fan fails to understand facts i will be a millionaire by now.

here you go.

Clay is not real,Clay got introduced to more tournaments very recently to welcome players who were not talented enough to play in fast surfaces.

which only means that the clay season what we have now (more tournaments than it used to be) is because for the exact reason what i posted.

davydenko defeated nadal more than vice versa

Federer owns davydenko, davydenko gets destroyed everytime he faces roger.

Roger Rules! Rafa chokes on a banana! lol

JD666 likes this.
  8. BANHAMMER

I don't care about other Clay tourneys besides French Open or for that matter I don't care about anything besides GS. And thus Clay courts are pretty old. I don't care if they are introducing more tourneys of grass or whatever.
    A,B, C logic doesn't apply.
    Still NADAL >>>> Federer!

9. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Lol.. why can't you take the info?

10. BANHAMMER

What?
    What info.
    I am countering with my info.
    Besides Nadal's victory speak for themselves.
    Nadal is the best. Even if he uses shady stuff, still best of the best!