News New 2012 iPhone body reportedly leaks, gives the glass front its time to shine

Discussion in 'News & happenings' started by RajaPraveen, Jul 13, 2012.

Share This Page

1. RajaPraveen

RajaPraveen Black Jeebus Staff Member

New 2012 iPhone body reportedly leaks, gives the glass front its time to shine

iphone-2012-body-leak-kitguru.jpg
    Remember that tall, mostly aluminum 2012 iPhone shell that appeared to have leaked? It's back. This time, KitGuru has unearthed what it claims is a "test sample" with the glass front panel roughly intact. We've seen the darker steel sides, aluminum back and new dock connector before, but the front gives us a much better sense of how the finished product (if real) will turn out. Sitting next to an iPhone 4S, it's suggested that the new model would stuff in that bigger screen more through a better use of the available area -- there's much less blank space than on the iPhones we've known since 2007. While we still don't know for sure if the design shown here is close to what will go hand-in-hand with iOS 6 in the fall, we're starting to see enough smoke that there's bound to be a fire nearby.

Nicko and JD666 like this.
  2. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

looks pretty same to me. i fail to see any difference.

3. RajaPraveen

the size is bigger and edges now look grey,they are loosing the while color square on the home button.

4. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

no offences to you but YAWWWWNNNN!!!! to apple.

5. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

And heres to the next best seller from Apple.

Quick Question, Do they plan to sell 4 generations together? IIRC - 3GS - 20k, 4 - 34-35k , 4S - 41-44k and now this as well? Or will they phase out the 3gs??

6. RajaPraveen

3gs is already phased out since almost a year, the phone on sale are just OLD stock.

When they new iPhone comes in OCT they will sell it along with the 4s and phase out the iPhone4.

ManISinJpr and JD666 like this.
  7. Fireblade

Fireblade Trance@ddict

I hope Apple raises the bar.. beyond the current.. well "bar" shape they've got on the 4/4S!

I'm desperately waiting for the new iPhone to launch.. But i'm really hoping they get creative. One aspect i'd really love is if they get rid of the damn physical home button altogether if not improve its durability. Almost 9/10 iphone 4/4S users i've known have complained about the sticky home button problem with time. It might be our climate and high temps/moisture but I think Apple can easily get rid of the physical home button if they want to.

A larger screen size is a foregone conclusion. If they don't.. they risk annihilation in market share to bigger and more beautiful handsets already doing duty on Android.

8. ManISinJpr

ManISinJpr Want to resurrect.. !!!

Leaking guy has to watch hsi ass vedry tightly !!! they are going to punish that person !!

MOZ, rpm and initpidzero

the server resources are ok, but this present page is giveng long time to load on debug queries.. carried out the result was 11 seconds !!!

here is teh debug page !! if you want to show this to someone then please change the title of the pdf I am attaching !!

Attached Files:

9. dbg

dbg RAID Staff Staff Member

Wrong thread ManISinJpr

10. ManISinJpr

ManISinJpr Want to resurrect.. !!!

No ! this is the thread that is giving problems so we have to discuss this here !!
    It again took 11 seconds to render !!

11. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

no issues for me.