Order masalas online

Discussion in 'F&F - Food and Fitness' started by DennyPausl, Mar 19, 2014.

Share This Page

1. DennyPausl

DennyPausl RAID Rookie

Have you ever tried buying those ? Not yet? I would say that it is already high time that you buy such products online. When you have your internet and the web at the click of your mouse why have you not tried that option yet? When you buy the masalas and curry powder required at your home online, it will save your time and energy to a great extent that when you go out and rum helter skelter in those crowded shops searching for all the items needed in your kitchen.
    To buy masalas and curry powder online is not that difficult a task. Just log on to the internet and go to the online stores of your trusted brand. You will see that all the products of the brand are displayed there. You can scroll through all the wide varieties and choose the best one of the lot for you. One of the main advantages is that when you visit such online stores, you can be well aware of all the new products or new flavour of the curry powder that your trusted brand comes out with. As such you can instantly order the same if you want to give it a try. Such a possibility is comparatively very less when you shop from those stores nearby. Isn’t that right?
    Buying masalas and curry powder online would not cost you more. You just have to pay the normal price of the products. So why wait? Log on now and try order online.

2. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

So is this a spam or not?

3. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Yes, spam, and link removed. Though I like the idea of ordering masalas online. I think I'll open up an online shop for selling pickles.

ManISinJpr likes this.
  4. BANHAMMER

Ok, I might open online store for sex toys, but I think that already exists.

5. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

i think Luciffer beat you to it

6. BANHAMMER

yeah, he is selling all kinds of stuff.