Portable Back Support

Discussion in 'The Show Off Section' started by JD666, Jul 17, 2015.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

After straining a few muscles in my back (or bones in my vertebrae), I was facing a lot of lower back pain. Decided to get this, and I have it on my chair as I type. And what a relief it is!

IMG_7262.jpg

I would recommend this, not just to anyone having back problems, but also to anyone who spends a lot of time on a chair, gaming, coding, browsing, fapping whatever.

IMG_7263.jpg

Looks like lungs, but the fabric covers the ABS plastic supports. The supports themselves are mounted on rubber mounts, which allow them to be flexible and absorb the load at the same time.

IMG_7264.jpg

It weighs under 2 kgs (1.7 to be exact), and is made of hard ABS plastic. Should not break under regular usage.

IMG_7265.jpg

The lower slot is designed to go into the gap between the seat cushion and back rest to keep it from moving.

IMG_7266.jpg

The supports are height adjustable, to suit the chair/individual. I am currently using it on the lowest setting.

IMG_7267.jpg

There is an elastic strap included that goes around the seat back. It has rubber lining that keeps it from slipping. All in all, does a good job of holding the support in place.

IMG_7268.jpg

And what a relief it is (again). If my experiment with this goes well over the next few days, I'll probably get one for the Ford. The lumbar support in the Challenger is more than enough.

This was 1,200 INR, which will be worth it if it lasts as long as it is worth.

Cheers!

2. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

ahahaha, this is a real thing.

3. MOZ

MOZ RAID Leader Staff Member

Interesting item . . .