News Rescue operations in JnK floods

Discussion in 'News & happenings' started by BANHAMMER, Sep 9, 2014.

Share This Page

1. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

Sauce: J&K floods: rescue teams to focus on Srinagar, South Kashmir - The Hindu

2. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Apparently the weather today is much more conductive for search and rescue operations.

3. BANHAMMER

All Himalayan states have tricky terrine and weather.

4. MOZ

MOZ RAID Leader Staff Member

Where are all the Islamists and "messiah's of kashmir" now, when the peolpe are in trouble, it is the Indian Armed forces who are there to help them out.

5. BANHAMMER

These fvckers are just talkers, they dont do shit.

6. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Ironic that the people of the state are attacking the same people who are coming to save you.

It's like the story of two cats outside my building. They always hiss and swipe, but when I get the food for them, they are all cuddly and loving.

Appreciate and take what's coming your way. If it's not the army, F you, but no one else would be coming to save your ruddy A$$. Where is all the support and all the promised dream lands then?

7. MOZ

MOZ RAID Leader Staff Member

Exactly, when I went to Srinagar and other places around it in Kashmir, people would endlessly complain about the army and how they were a nuisance and created a tensed atmosphere. I agree that there might be certain members of the army who would create trouble, it's only natural, you find all types of people everywhere, plenty when there is power involved, however measuring all of them with the same scale is not fair. And today it is the same people helping out, what is worse is that it is the central government that has had to step up, even the state government has gone into its shell, something I didn't expect of Omar Abdullah, so much for the epic speech in parliament.

JD666 likes this.
  8. BANHAMMER

Mostly Army folks are decent folks, but there are few rotten apples. And lets face it these men are away from their family living in hostile condition and territory for extended period of time, what would you expect?

9. Stuge

Stuge RAID Rookie

I heard incident of stone throwing on army again at few places :fp:.If their anger is against abdullah then beat him but why throw stones at someone ,who is trying their level best to help them .

10. BANHAMMER

Idiots, at this point they should just shut up and wait for it.