Stage Play - Tumne Pukara Aur Hum Chale Aaye - By Saleem Shah

Discussion in 'Arts and Photography' started by Vaneja, Jun 8, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Vaneja

Vaneja RAID Rookie

Hi,

Its been a long time I have not put anything up on this forum...so thought I would share something fresh and something which I have done for the first time in my life as well.....

Now now ... Don't get ideas.... I watched a Play, yes a stage play...Live.... and this is a review of the same for all to know... ;)

A RomCom Stage Play - Tumne Pukara Aur Hum Chale Aaye - By Saleem Shah (Sarfarosh Movie, Fanaa Movie Fame Guy)....

Acted by Saleem Shah & Anjali Gaharana (Yes she is cute & beautiful).....

The play story is all about how two strangers meet on a Holiday Destination and even when both are married in their own private lives they still continue to meet each other for numerous years to come as an escape/yearly breakaway to be With each other and to feel what they cannot in their normal life's.

Acting is marvellous by both actors and the characters have been played in such a meticulous manner that one gets to praise them and image them as real life people who anyone might have bumped into sometime or the other....

Dialogues took me by surprise because I never expected such bold delivery of expressions and figure of speech from a stage play... Many one liners and jokes catch you unaware and the facial expressions of the actors make it a synchronized wave of comedy to be in flow with.

Lighting, Music & Support played their role well in helping the actors showcase this story to its core.

My suggestion - Go to book my show and don't miss any stage play being done by Saleem Shah...Mostly in Alliance Francaise, Lodhi Road, Delhi.... And one thing he is doing these shows to support NGO causes and not to make money.

uploadfromtaptalk1402248750856.jpg

Till next time - Cheers

Vivek Aneja
    Raider at RAID101

Sent from my Nuclea X using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

BANHAMMER and JD666 like this.
  2. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

Brilliant review.

3. Vaneja

Vaneja RAID Rookie

Thanks @ Thunderer & JD666

Sent from my Nuclea X using Tapatalk

4. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

@dbg lets format it a bit better. Good stuff to be on site.

JD666 likes this.
  5. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

I concur, updating tags