Star Wars Merchandise Thread

Discussion in 'Arts and Photography' started by JD666, Dec 27, 2015.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

With Disney taking over the franchise, it was bound to be that they would milk it to no end. Everywhere I look, I see some affiliation to Star Wars. Be it at a toy store, or a home furnishing outlet for that matter. Star Wars has become the new hippie/yuppie cry and everyone wants a piece of the action. A lot of the stuff has already been made memorable with memes and Yoda speak.

Anyhow, since Episode 7: The Force awakens is among us, this thread is dedicated to all Star Wars merchandise that we would have around us. I start off with some of my pieces -

IMG_1184.JPG

My Lego R2-D2 that takes place of pride on my work desk.

IMG_1185.JPG

Darth Vader and R2-D2 key chains, that I have stopped using since the R2-D2 started wearing off.

IMG_1187.JPG

T-shirts that I rarely wear, for fear of wearing out. :D

IMG_1188.JPG

And a lovely Dark Side Cardigan thanks to my lovely wife.

For the piece-d-resistance, recent additions to my Lego collection -

IMG_1199.JPG

I Don't know why the F the image is getting uploaded in such a way.

IMG_1201.JPG

And this one takes the cake further.
    WTF

So anyways, these are the Millennium Falcon - Lego model 75105 and the X-Wing - Model 10240.

The choice was either the Death star (over 3000 pieces) which was worth approximately, slightly more than the price of these two combined. So it was a tough one. In the end I decided to go with these two rather than building just one.

2. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Oh, I also got a Darth Vader bobble-head that speaks different dialogues from the movies when shaken. Waiting for the battery to die before I install it in my car.