Suggest a car

Discussion in 'T&AA - Travel and Anything Automotive' started by JD666, Aug 8, 2013.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

The first thing I searched for was a R 34 skyline. You do have em available, the only issue being that the only people selling em are those who have crashed or have screwed the vehicle beyond repair. That's the sad part.

2. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

Jd, First you have made this a very hard decision to make
    Cammaro
    Vs
    Dodge charger
    vs
    Mustang

But that being said, if you don't buy Mustang I would have to reconsider our friendship.

3. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Hehe, I love the Mustang, but the new 2014 is around the corner (google for spy pics),so it won't really be fun driving around in a model that turned 'old' recently.

Between the Charger and the Camaro, The Camaro for the show, and the Charger for the practicality. It's kinda boiling down to these only. The Toyota 86 is a fine runner, but needs a more powerful engine. Unless I get a really really cheap deal on it, its not in the reckoning currently.

4. Rockfella

Rockfella Nordic Staff Member

Dodge Charger all the ?#@*&%!^$~ing way man!!

5. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

Then go for Dodge, Dodge viper is my dream car. But charger is pretty cool too.

JD666 likes this.
  6. RajaPraveen

RajaPraveen Black Jeebus Staff Member

Dont buy the new 3 series but M3 or the new M4 is a good car, the new 3 series is basically lacking everything BMW is known for so you compromise interior quality and space in a 3 series for the fun to drive fact which is not present anymore.

Out of the american cars you listed i guess mustang is the only car i like and it is a cult machine.

370z is a great option and so is the audi S4, S4 can do 100kmph in less than 5 second and has quattro which makes a lot of difference when the person behind the wheels wants to push the car without having the skills of a race driver.

Check if old Honda NSX is available in the used market if you get one in decent shape then nothing like it.

Also its very important that all men on this planet know that a car called agera r exists :)

JD666 and dbg like this.