Discussion Swiss Military Compact USB Multi Charging Cable

Discussion in 'RAIDers League' started by JD666, Feb 28, 2015.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

I had points that were expiring on Edge rewards, so ordered this Swiss Military Compact USB Multi Charging cable -

IMG_5275.jpg

Retailing for around 890 /- INR, it's quite pricey considering that there are cheaper options out there in the market. However all that is nullified once I opened the box -

IMG_5276.jpg

The plastic has an extremely soft, non-slip finish. Build quality is impressive. It conceals 4 extendable arms that have a regular USB, Micro USB, Lightning, and the old Apple 30 pin connector.

IMG_5277.jpg

Each arm has a flexible core that allows for various contortions of the charger. However ideally you would be using probably 1 or 2 devices at the most simultaneously.

IMG_5274.jpg

The toggle on the top allows for data transfer from any one device at a given time. Its split as iP5, Micro and iP4. There is no neutral toggle, so at any given time you will be in data transfer mode with one device if you have all 3 ports connected.

IMG_5273.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

It is about the size of a credit card or a small pocket multi knife -

IMG_5278.jpg

I must say, it's a good item on the go, especially if you are an Apple guy, since you have connectivity options for both new and old ports.

Another piece of hardware in the bag. Oh, it has a hole for a lanyard to go thru as well.

Attached Files:

2. Stuge

Stuge RAID Rookie

Too expensive imo .Unless you're getting it for free or discounted price I don't think above product is recommended.

3. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

I just got it for points. So the effective price is lost on me.