The Last Man on Earth

Discussion in 'Arts and Photography' started by JD666, Mar 14, 2015.

Share This Page

1. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

With nothing to watch on TV currently and the last 3 episodes of TopGear being cancelled as well, I stumbled upon The Last Man on Earth.

TLMOE.jpg

Set in the year 2020, this is the story of Phil Miller (Will Forte) who is the last surviving man on earth (rather USA). It is set a year after a virus that killed everyone else in the country. The series opens with him driving a huge RV across the country and marking out states that he's been to.

Every state he visits, he spray paints a sign that says "Alive in Tucson". Eventually he reaches Tucson and starts living in a huge mansion all by himself. He's also collected relics from all over the country, like the Declaration of independence, Van Gogh paintings, the carpet from the oval office and many more.

TLMOE 02.jpg

I've been thru the first 3 episodes till now, and it's turning to be some fun. Do check it out. My rating 3.5/5

P.S. - I'm more like waiting for January Jones to appear in the next episode to spice things up :D

2. JD666

Slightly dull and slow at times, it showcases human emotion really really well. Some scenes actually make you cringe out in pain for the main character, Phil Miller.

Some ups and downs, however I am hooked to this one for now. 3.5/5

3. JD666

Season 01 ended on a high, and what a (probably predictable) cliff hanger it was. Eagerly looking forward to season 02!