Yuin PK3 earphones

Discussion in 'The Show Off Section' started by BANHAMMER, Nov 29, 2015.

Share This Page

1. BANHAMMER

BANHAMMER Teh Almighty BanHammer Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So I am not a big fan of IEMs and I want something simple to carry around and earbuds are becoming rare and rare.
    So Yuin PK1 are widely regarded as one of the best earbuds in market closely followed by Blox RE3.
    I didn't get PK1 since they are 100$ range and I don't have amps to power them.
    I got the next best thing that is Yuin PK3.

First impression: They are very clear and don't hiss or any other extra noise. High Fidelity. They are not too loud, so they don't always bring the boost.
    They have flat audio signature, so bass drums don't pack the punch which was more prominent in my AKG earphones. Mids are very clear. Vocals sound amazing.
    I am more or less happy. It is tricky to choose between actual bass and slightly boosted bass.

2. JD666

JD666 RAID Leader Staff Member

Isn't the build quality and finish a little on the iffy side?

3. BANHAMMER

Not really, I had AKG and BayerDynamics before they both broke much quickly than expected. AKG were very good sound wise, I posted them here and same BD were not all that great sound wise and they broke down even sooner.
    They had great finish. These phones will not wear down easily, yeah finishing is not to European quality, but better the sound quality more ugly looking the headphoes point in case most good quality speakers and Grado headphones, top notch quality but old style build.

JD666 likes this.
  4. MOZ

MOZ RAID Leader Staff Member

Not a huge fan of earbuds, I can't forget the constant ear pain I got with them during the walkman days. One of the reasons I stopped listening to music.

5. BANHAMMER

you stopped listening to music?